Livin' la Vida L.A.! Headline Animator

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kikey goes to the ALMA Awards: 'Red Carpet'

 

  
TUNE IN Friday
September 16, 2011
8/7C on NBC






~ ~ Photo Blog ~ ~

So you saw how I got ready for the ALMA Awards in my previous blog 
 Kikey goes to the ALMA Awards: 'Behing the Scenes'

Now, not only see the results but also...

Take a journey down the red carpet with me before the show! 


Kikey Castillo 
photo by: Christopher Lozano








But first...
Ta-da!! Finished Starlet Look

Dress by Dina Bar-El, Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti, Purse: Heather Belle, 
Accessories: Tarina Tarantino
Styled by: Steve Galindo



Kikey Castillo and Bel Hernandez 
photo by: Christopher Lozano
Let the Red Carpet Begin!
Bel and I at the red carpet arrivals area waiting on Dyana 
to walk down the red carpet together. 
Naibe, our other 'Let's Talk!' co-host, is working the red carpet interviewing celebs for 
CNN en Espanol. 
We will stop by say hi





Ah there she is! 
Naibe is CNN en Espanol's entertainment reporter.  
Here she is waiting for all the action to begin.
We'll be there in a sec Naibe :)


Clark Russell and Kikey Castillo 
photo by: Christopher Lozano
Clark already turned our arrival photo into an ad for 
'be Clarked'!
What I tell you?? His drive and energy is unstoppable!



Kikey Castillo 
Photo by: Christopher Lozano
Having a great time.  
I don't know what Clark said but somehow I channeled 
Britney Spears...
I have gum in my mouth and I'm laughing really wide mouthed LOL




Dyana Ortelli, Bel Hernandez & Kikey Castillo
Let's Talk! hosts: Dyana, Bel and Kikey
paparazzi photo of us on the red carpet




Kikey Castillo & Target Dog

Me and the Target dog.
They always have this beautiful Target dog on the red carpet and you walk up to him and take pictures!




See.  Eva and Target Dog


Now Demi and Target Dog
Look at this Lucky Dog.  What a life!


Naibe Reynoso, Bel Hernandez, Kikey Castillo & Dyana Ortelli
Here we all are! The 'Let's Talk!' hosts.
We catch up to Naibe where she interviewed us on CNN en Espanol!



Kikey Castillo 
photo by:  Christopher Lozano
Solo red carpet time 





Eva Longoria & Kikey Castillo
Look who is over Eva's left shoulder!
I took a picture of Naibe interviewing Eva Longoria with my iPhone






Here's the picture I took.
Guess I was in the shot - Ooopsie : ) 



Kikey Castillo & Latin Heat
Being interviewed by Aaron Sanchez who covered the event for Latin Heat 



Bel Hernandez, Kikey Castillo & Latin Heat
Ms. Latin Heat herself, Bel Hernandez and I

 

Dyana joins us 





 One last paparazzi photo of us before the show starts, Dyana, Kikey, Bel with Actor Enrique Castillo The 'Let's Talk!' team co-hosts and exec prod/dir



Clark Russell & Kikey Castillo
Had to take a red carpet photo with Clark who made me look fabulous!!!
What I'd tell you about the hair, right?




Now time to head into the show...

Kikey Castillo & Fernando Vargas
But wait, look who I find on my way into the show I spot boxer Fernando Vargas.  I played his sister in 'Alpha Dog'.  Haven't seen him in YEARS! So I go up to him and say "Hi Fernando, I don't know if you remember me but I played your sister in Alpha Dog" he was like "Whoa! Yeah"  
We chat for a bit :)



Danny Trejo and Kikey Castillo
Now look who I run into!  
Gosh so many people to say hi to before getting to my seat!  
I have to say hi to sweetie pie Danny Trejo.  
I played his girlfriend in '513' an indie film (in post production).  So he and I are best buds LOL :)







Finally in my seat and the show is about to begin 
Phew!! 
*That's how a red carpet happens* 
First, it's a bit stressful when you're getting ready for the award show as you want to look and feel your best on the red carpet, 
next, it's a mad dash ON the red carpet,
but loads of fun 
because your running into your friends and colleagues 
then you rush to your seat because the show is about 
to begin
And finally the show starts and you are within feet of these phenomenal performances and artists!  
Quite an amazing time and memory.  

Thanks for coming with me on the Red Carpet!


Don't forget to watch the ALMA AWARDS, 
Friday, September 16, 2011 at 8/7C on NBC


8 comments:

  1. Always the most Beautiful, Elegant & Sweetheart girl on the Red Carpet... Lights up the world with her sincere sweet smile <3<3<3 Thank you Kikey for all you do ^_^" Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwe, Christopher, thanks you so much. You are a true sweetheart too. I appreciate all the photos and it was fun hanging out! Until our next event xoxo, Kikey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your journey by the way of a photo blog from behind the scenes leading all the way to the Alma Awards show. Looks you like had a lot of fun! It's great reading about your adventures in L.A. Oh and by the way, you looked gorgeous, Kikey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jason!
    so happy you enjoyed the photo blog :) since you're a photographer and all. And thank you!!!! I couldn't have looked good without my team! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sensational, Kikey! One of the best blogs, delightful and amusing. You, Bel, Dyana, and Naibe never looked more glamorous! And your hair looks terrific! Great to be Clarked!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look fabulosa! Just gorgeous! I'm jealous that I don't get to go to the Red Carpet fun! Working backstage with last minute script changes... but I do love it! I know tonight's going to be a big hit!!

    Nancy D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ramon,
    Gracias Amigo!! I love your comment :) It is great to be Clarked ha ha ha

    xoxo,
    Kikey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy!
    Thank you!!!! YOU have the glamorous job of working directly with Eva and NCLR to make this national program happen! You're such a talented writer and so happy for your success and your projects that you're involved with. Keep it up! Proud to call you my friend.

    abrazo,
    Kikey ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hispano Bloggers Member

Hispano Bloggers Member
Member of