Livin' la Vida L.A.! Headline Animator

Friday, September 23, 2011

BOOM! BAM! KA-POW! Mild Mannered Entertainment Reporter Kikey Castillo….


 
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Kikey Castillo get’s the scoop on the Latin Grammy Nominations for 
‘The Scoop LA’



Likening myself to Clark Kent and Peter Parker who are unassuming nerdy reporters/photographers by day but by night they are the city’s 
vigilante super hero’s stopping crime.  

I too have joined their ranks of double identities getting my nerdy on (and proud of it) 
as an unassuming entertainment reporter by Day and by Day/Night 
(depending on the acting project) 
I am
Hollywood’s Actress Extraordinaire Super Hero for hire 
making TV and Movies safe from bad acting (phew, I'm winded from saying all that).

 
 BY DAY
"Mild Mannered Entertainment Reporter"
at the Latin Grammy Nomination Announcements

in Awe of these Music Legends - see told you I get my nerdy on



Interviewing Desmond Child he wrote 'Livin' on a Prayer' and tons more hits!




BUT...BY DAY/NIGHT...whatever my role happens to be...
 "Actress Extraordinaire Super Hero"

Kikey Castillo's 'Blue Lynxx' character. photo: Vince Gonzales

Here to make your project safe from ....
Yeahhh, Yeahhh, Yeahhh, Okayyy, you get the point


Here's my article!
http://thescoopla.com/4163/2011-latin-grammy-nominees-announced



4 comments:

  1. Vince, you must be a fellow nerd :) ha ha ha. You're welcome! Anytime and always when I can help out :) The shot is beautiful and still timeless. Great photography!
    Kikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you are attacking Hollywood in all sorts of different directions. Watch out, Hollywood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasonnnnn,
    Bam Boom ATTACK!!!!! Got Hollywood in a choke hold and it's now going to succumb to my every wish LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hispano Bloggers Member

Hispano Bloggers Member
Member of