Hola LA! returns to CBS/KCAL9
on March 30, 7:00pm
And the hosts are getting personal!
I've asked my co-hosts to reveal five things about themselves that only their closest friends may know. Check out what they reveal to only my Livin' la Vida LA! blog readers.
- My life's motto is Just Do It!
- I lived in Mexico City for 2 years working as a Mexican Folk dancer
- I'm one of the authors and also on the book cover for 8 Ways to Say I love My Life and Mean It
- I have 3 children, 2 grandchildren and the BEST husband in the world!
- I recently made the switch from an iPhone to a Galaxy III
- My last audition was for an NBC TV Pilot
- I take it as a huge compliment when people say I look like Eva Longoria
- My favorite place to eat is Gratitude Cafe, and it's great for celeb spotting too!
- I was very shy as a child
- I once interviewed Anjelica Huston who's now on one of my favorite TV shows, Smash
The HAC (Host, Actress, Comedienne) and Fashion Victim!
- I'm Spanish and Aztec. Does that make me"Spaz-tec"?
- The first time I realized I was funny was when I tried to sing "Killing Me Softly" without being funny
- I've been featured as "fashion victim" in The National Enquirer, Star, and People en Español (for reals!)
- I hyper-ventilated in the ladies room at the Laugh Factory the first time I did stand-up comedy!
- I don't play any instruments -- except for the organ :P
- I worked a red carpet event 10 days after giving birth to my son
- I was once a guest co-host on The View
- The book I would recommend to the first lady is "The Four Agreements"
- My husband is a writer for the Disney show A.N.T. Farm
- I used to host a weekly show dedicated to the Twilight franchise
We're baaaack so tune in Saturday, March 30, 7:00pm on KCAL9. We LOVE our wonderful viewers!!!