Livin' la Vida L.A.! Headline Animator

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wine Tasting at Malibu Wines

See it spells wine :)

W - I - N - E, What's that Spell?  Wine! Wine!

I do love good wine and wine tasting but when I don't have time to head out a few hours to a local winery I hop, skip and jump to Malibu.  Or at least I did this time.

Who knew I could get all the benefits of a fancy winery so close to home!




Join me as I give you a lively and entertaining wine tasting tour



Go Wine Tasting with Kikey - just click play



Are you an email follower and cant see the video?  Click here Wine Tasting with Kikey




Photos of Malibu Wines
photos courtesy of Jason Ng


In a blink of an eye I was worlds away from the LA hustle and bustle and found myself in a beautiful, lush serene setting. Keep in mind it's January...this place gets even more dazzling in spring/summer 


Here's the wine house where you walk up and order your wine tasting flights or bottle of wine


Then find a seat and enjoy the delightful beverage.  Oh yeah, you'll want to pack a lunch or snacks to go with the wine


There's plenty of open space to walk around and off beat things to look at... 


...and get silly with


Come out and enjoy Malibu Wines, CHEERS!


Malibu Wines
31740 Mulholland Highway
Malibu, California 90265
818-865-0605 
www.malibuwines.com



2 comments:

  1. I love your tour of Malibu Wines! I'm going to have to visit... all my years in L.A. and never been.... You're a great hostess! Give us more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close to home you must visit! Thanks Elia :)

    ReplyDelete

Hispano Bloggers Member

Hispano Bloggers Member
Member of