Livin' la Vida L.A.! Headline Animator

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kikey Takes on the Radio Air Waves



"Born with a face for Radio"....Oh snap!  Does that pop culture saying apply to me now that I'm doing radio?  Uhmm, let's just say "long time listener, first time caller" say's no.


So guess what guys?  I've added radio DJ to my resume.  Yep, I'm doing a show called, "The Weekly Wrap Up with Ken August and Kikey Castillo".   My name is in the title...how cool!  Each week Ken (he prefers Gus) and I discuss the latest news headlines with a youthful and comical perspective.  This is NOT a boring news show, Oh No!  Not when you add me to the mix.  Don't believe me?  I invite you to listen.


Kikey and Gus


Pilot show 1/22/12:
Gus and Kikey discuss the week’s top stories including a Super Bowl rematch; the GOP race and Newt’s sexual prowess (how does he do it?); the worst ship captain of all time and why it doesn’t pay to be an Iranian nuclear scientist.



(email followers, just click on the link below)



Tune in weekly, Sunday's at 9pm PST 


If you miss our Sunday night show you can always still catch it on the replay using the same link as above. 




What do I think of my new role as a DJ?  Here's what I think...
That's how you do it here in Hollywood.  You don't sit around waiting for things to be handed to you, You MAKE IT HAPPEN.  There is a well known saying we all use in the entertainment business, "work begets work".  And Hollywood, I AM taking you by storm!



During our show 1/29/12


I didn't know pictures were going to be taken...I would have dolled up!

"Night Sexies" that is my sign off :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hispano Bloggers Member

Hispano Bloggers Member
Member of