Livin' la Vida L.A.! Headline Animator

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hit the Rewind Button - A look back into 2011



Each time we close out the year we immediately set our sights straight into the New Year.  We look forward to and even yearn for a clean slate, a fresh start, a New Year full of more excitement, love, money, success...we all do this, even me.  
This year, before zooming into your New Years Resolutions or as I like to call them, goals, take a moment to reflect on your life's events that occurred in 2011 (the good and yes, even the bad) and honor them, because without those events happening in your life, it wouldn't have brought you to this very point, right here right now.  

sooo...I'd like to share with you my 2011 moments that I want to cherish and reflect on before moving into the next amazing chapter (year) of my life.  


Here's to 2012!!!!! But first...




Kikey's 2011 Year In Review 

I moved into my very own flat! No, the wall did not remain orange lol! 

Had an amazing photo interview with famed photographer Araldo di Crollalanza

Started a Snowboarding Crew...and growing! Let me know if you want to join.

Celebrated my bday not Once...

...not Twice (at the famous Magic Castle in Hollywood)

but Three Times!! (at Backstage Bar & Grill doing some karaoke and dancing)

Joined a co-ed softball team.  I was a kickass second baseman!!

Became a Royal Wedding Watcher.  I loved it :) 

My beloved talk show 'Let's Talk' aired on TV!!...

...it was seen in homes all over LA - That's me!

Won 2 Gold Medals at the LA International Wushu Tournament. Me and Master Hu.

'Livin' La Vida LA!' blog was born in July

Was named LA's Rising Talent...this was COOL!

As part of 'Let's Talk!' I got to grace the red carpet at the Alma Awards 

Hometown newspaper writes story on me...so amazing! What a way to close out the year. 



Let's move into 2012 with gratitude and appreciation for all that happened to us in 2011  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hispano Bloggers Member

Hispano Bloggers Member
Member of