Livin' la Vida L.A.! Headline Animator

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kikey Castillo named one of LA's Rising Talents!


What a thrill it was to open up the Hollywood Weekly magazine and see my name, Kikey Castillo, as one of LA’s Rising Talents.  The recognition is humbling yet Ooh sooo deliciously good it makes me squeal with delight!!   

Christina Anastasiou, has a long standing pulse on the Hollywood hot track so it’s truly an honor to be listed as ‘one to watch’ by her and the magazine.  I congratulate and share in this joy with my fellow Rising Talents - Useless Keys, Chanel Ryan, Ernest Sturm, and Emanuela Belleza, who I’m sure are just as ecstatic to see themselves mentioned. 


Click link to view the online issue Hollywood Weekly magazine August Issue


page excerpt from August Issue of Hollywood Weekly magazine

 a few facts were lost in translation; send me a comment if you would like to know what they were

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Kikey for being named LA's Rising Talent in Hollywood Weekly's latest issue... very proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations... you deserve all that you have worked so hard to achieve! Much LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hector, thanks so much for the comment!!! Such a compliment coming from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, big hug to you pretty lady, thank you for believing in me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kikey!!! All of your hard work is really paying off! You will be on the front cover of a big magazine in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason, I'm loving your dream building for me, "front cover of a big magazine in no time" :) Something to shoot for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vince, no, YOU Rock! :p Thank you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hispano Bloggers Member

Hispano Bloggers Member
Member of